ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] protect pool plus replicate node equals poor replication efficiencies

2016-09-15 16:12:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] protect pool plus replicate node equals poor replication efficiencies
From: "Nixon, Charles D. (David)" <cdnixon AT CARILIONCLINIC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 20:07:51 +0000
And since replnode takes precedence over a backup (it has a habit of killing
our TDP sessions), the protect pool can be used to get data offsite more
frequently with out impacting clients.  The the replnode should be an extremely
fast process that is thus less likely to impact client sessions.

If I find out anything, I'll be sure to share but it will likely be a couple
weeks due to travel, coordination, etc.

David Nixon
Storage Engineer II
Technology Services Group
Carilion Clinic
451 Kimball Ave.
Roanoke, VA 24015
Phone: 540-224-3903
cdnixon AT carilionclinic DOT org

Our mission: Improve the health of the communities we serve.