ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Making use of two NICs

2016-09-14 00:37:25
Subject: [ADSM-L] Making use of two NICs
From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 14:34:21 +1000
We have TSM v6.3 running on an IBM x3650 M4 server with Windows 2008. The
server has a second un-used NIC.

If we configure and connect the second NIC, is it possible to make use of it so
that TSM network traffic (ie: backups) could be spread across the two NICs?

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

IT Operations

ANL Container Line

pdudley AT anl.com DOT au

ANL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named add
ressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited. If you
received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail
from your s
ystem. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it for any purpose, or
disclose its
 contents to any person.