ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Windows Client Upgrades

2016-08-20 04:34:52
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Windows Client Upgrades
From: Stefan Folkerts <stefan.folkerts AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 08:53:54 +0200
>I have experienced random "unprompted" reboots performing manual installs
on Windows clients from 7.1.1.0 to 7.1.6.0

I too have seen this happen, RDP session was closed all of a sudden and
when I logged back via RDP in it was clear the system was logging me in
again and I was prompted with the second part of the installer, I did not
get a prompt for the reboot.

Good thing VM's boot as fast as they do. :-/