ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Move Container question

2016-08-06 22:06:36
Subject: [ADSM-L] Move Container question
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 02:05:24 +0000
Hi to all

Can anybody give me more information of the process for Storage of type
DIRECTORY

ANR0986I Process 263 for Move Container (Automatic)   running in the BACKGROUND
processed 73,945 items for a
                          total of 10,705,469,440 bytes with a completion state
of      SUCCESS at 03:23:06. (PROCESS: 263)

It’s run automatic , where is the configuration about it ?

There with a way to create a script to get report of this running. When I tried
the regular  Q ACT begind=-3 s= ANR0986I

Got also Reclamation and Move Container and Identify Duplicates and ….

Thanks Tobert