ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Need timeline/version for inline-dedup container stgpool with tape vaulting support

2016-08-01 15:37:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Need timeline/version for inline-dedup container stgpool with tape vaulting support
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 15:35:29 -0400
I cannot discuss confidential dates on a public forum. I can tell you that
this is a known high priority requirement.

If you want more details and to understand time frames, please connect
with your IBM representative and they can share this information with you
under NDA.

You can also join our beta program if you want to be more closely involved
as well as get access to early code. If this is of interest, mention this
to your IBM representative.

Thank you,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/01/2016
01:19:10 PM: