ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] AW: TSM Replication

2016-07-23 12:52:47
Subject: [ADSM-L] AW: TSM Replication
From: Michael Malitz <michael.malitz AT MM-IT DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 18:51:57 +0200
Hallo Jeanne Bruno,

Try the following:   on the target server:  enter       q replnode  <node_name>
  <name of the source server>

it's  kind of a "circumvention" --  you will see the data you would like to
know, but the target server indication in the output  is not correct….ignore-

But most important, you execute the command on the target server and get  your
data from ONE central/focal point!

rgds

Michael.Malitz   mm-it.at