ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] AIX Client Backup problem

2016-07-19 13:32:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] AIX Client Backup problem
From: Rick Adamson <RickAdamson AT SEGROCERS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 17:31:02 +0000
Pam

I also ran into these errors which in my case insufficient memory available on
the client to meet the client's processing needs.
This also can be associated with the root user ulimits setting as was
recommended here when it appears that you submitted the question back in April.

Have you tried the suggestions they recommended?

-Rick Adamson