ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANR2174E - admin script failed

2016-07-05 09:57:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANR2174E - admin script failed
From: "Rhodes, Richard L." <rrhodes AT FIRSTENERGYCORP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 13:56:00 +0000
I updated the schedule while logged in as "admin".
It now has "admin" as the "Last Update by".

   Last Update by (administrator): ADMIN

Will see what happens this evening.

If this IS how it works, that says you should ONLY create/update a admin
schedule while logged in as an ID that will never be deleted.

btw:  this is TSM v6.3.5

Rick