ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] autodeploy of 7.1.6 client updates fails

2016-06-30 12:16:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] autodeploy of 7.1.6 client updates fails
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 11:09:47 -0500
Hi Roger,

I installed 7.1.6.0 successfully on Windows 7 and 2012 R2, and have not
seen any issues (I downloaded the package from the public ftp site, no
special "internal" package).

Have you had any successful installs?

Were these clean / new installs? Or upgrades? If upgrades, from which
version?

Just a shot in the dark, but by any chance is Windows UAC enabled on the
problem machines?

Regards,

Andy

Andrew Raibeck | IBM Spectrum Protect Level 3 | storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
https://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/product/tivoli/tivoli_storage_manager

Online documentation:
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7/landing/welcome_ssgsg7.html

Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2016-06-30
11:33:12: