ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Restore Individual File from NDMP COPYPOOL

2016-05-12 11:21:10
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Restore Individual File from NDMP COPYPOOL
From: "Plair, Ricky" <rplair AT HEALTHPLAN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 15:17:43 +0000
The copy pool is  pushed offsite every day.  And, that is one of the problems,
I don’t know what the tape number is in the copy pool.

In the past, for different kinds of restores, if the primary pool media is not
available it usually tells you a different tape number from the copy pool and
you can recall it.