ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM node replication sessions too few

2016-05-06 10:54:04
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM node replication sessions too few
From: Patrick Miller <pmiller AT PGCPS DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 10:51:44 -0400
I'm running TSM 6.3.4 and doing node replication tape to tape between
servers (no choice)

I have setup maxsessions to 8 because I have several Oracle DBs that are 2T.

When replication starts it opens 8 sessions but then closes all but one.

When initial RMAN backup is done, it uses 5 drives so I was hoping to get
it that way in replication as well.

At this point, even if I could get it to run 2 sessions it would be a great
help.

Anyone know how to force more sessions to be used?

--
Thanks,

Patrick L. Miller
Computer Systems Analyst II