ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM server on RedHat 7

2016-04-24 10:26:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM server on RedHat 7
From: Florian Bachmann <bachmann.f AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 16:24:09 +0200
I believe systemd will automatically fall back to using Sys V init scripts
if no .service file is available.

E.g. systemctl enable|disable servicename will execute the corresponding
chkconfig command and systemctl start|stop|restart servicename will invoke
the Sys V init script with the appropriate parameter.

Regards
Florian