ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Hold VM Snapshots

2016-04-20 17:39:27
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Hold VM Snapshots
From: Marcel Anthonijsz <marcel.anthonijsz AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 23:37:57 +0200
Not through TSM but with vCenter alarms, i always set an alarm on snapshot size
(on vCenter level) and the newer vCenter (5.5 and up) warns if disk
consolidation is needed. The latter happened with TDP for VE 7.1 when the proxy
did not release the disk but the snapshot was deleted (but not really because
it was still mounted). Since version 7.1.2 I have not seen that anymore.

What version are you running?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Marcel Anthonijsz