ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Managed servers out of sync

2016-04-19 09:42:06
Subject: [ADSM-L] Managed servers out of sync
From: "Kamp, Bruce (Ext)" <bruce.kamp AT NOVARTIS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 13:39:54 +0000
I have 4 TSM servers running on AIX the library manager/configuration manger is
now 7.1.4.100 (upgraded from 7.1.0) the other 3 are 7.1.0.
About a month ago the server to server communications stopped working because
of authentication failure.  In working with IBM it was decided that I need to
upgrade all my servers to a higher version of TSM.  With all the changes going
on at the moment it will take a while for me to upgrade the rest of the servers.
I have figured out a temporary work around to get the communications working
until I can upgrade.  What I found out when I "fixed" the first server is that
domains have become out of synch.

ANR3350W Locally defined domain FS_PROD_DOMAIN_04 contains
at least one node and cannot be replaced with a
definition from the configuration manager. (SESSION: 4)

When I asked IBM how to figure out which nodes are causing this problem I was
told I had to move all nodes to a temp domain delete the domain run notify
subscribers & than move the nodes back into the domain.

What I am wondering is if anyone knows how I can identify what nodes are
causing this so I only have to move them out & back?

Thanks,
Bruce Kamp
GIS Backup & Recovery
(817) 568-7331
e-mail: mailto:bruce.kamp AT novartis DOT com
Out of Office: