ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Select statement for client occupancy by management class...???

2016-04-11 11:01:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Select statement for client occupancy by management class...???
From: Dwight Cook <cookde AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 09:59:41 -0500
select b.node_name,b.class_name,sum(c.file_size) from backups b,contents c
where b.object_id=c.object_id and b.node_name and b.node_name in
('<node1>','<node2>','<node-n>')  group by b.node_name,b.class_name

(don't expect it to run fast though...)

Dwight E. Cook
Technical Services Prof. Sr.
TSM Delivery Architect