ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Preempt

2016-04-10 03:39:54
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Preempt
From: Giacomo Testa <giacomo.testa AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 09:38:04 +0200
I agree with Roger.

TSM is a complicated and vast subject. Trying to condense it into a few
paragraphs or scatter it in different places is not going to work.

I would like to have back the pdf version of the Administrator's Guide (to
be able to highlight it, read it offline etc).

Or at least, have the information contained in the Administrator's Guide,
reviewed, updated and consolidated in one place in the Knowledge Center.

I think that everything that was in the Administrator's Guide is important
and should be kept, unless it's obviously obsoleted.

Giacomo Testa