ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Spectrum Protect Encryption

2016-03-30 07:42:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Spectrum Protect Encryption
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 06:41:18 -0500
Hi Ricky,

IBM Spectrum Protect supports AES-128 and AES-256 for client-side data
encryption, and AES-256 for cloud-container storage pools on the server.
It also supports SSL/TLS communication encryption up to TLS 1.2.

Thank you,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/25/2016
02:16:30 PM: