ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM RHEL7 Linux server and EMC Isilon

2016-03-28 11:09:21
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM RHEL7 Linux server and EMC Isilon
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 11:02:21 -0400
We are working on a project to beef up offsite backups using an EMC Isilon
box attached to a RHEL TSM server.

Anybody doing this kind of configuration?  I have concerns since it will be
connecting >300TB via NFS mount to use for the TSM storage. I am assuming
it will be best to define the stgpool as a FILE format?

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator