ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Directory-Container Storage Pools - Export/Import

2016-03-24 11:42:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Directory-Container Storage Pools - Export/Import
From: Stefan Folkerts <stefan.folkerts AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 16:41:23 +0100
I don't think you will be able to do a replicate node from a 6.3 server to
a 7.1 server, this will result in a downlevel error on the 7.1 server and
the replication will fail.
I had this happen recently and upgraded 6.3 to 7.1 to get it to work.
Maybe it is very version sensitive, I don't know exactly what version of
6.3 that client was on.