ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Directory-Container Storage Pools - Export/Import

2016-03-23 15:52:24
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Directory-Container Storage Pools - Export/Import
From: "Nixon, Charles D. (David)" <cdnixon AT CARILIONCLINIC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 19:50:33 +0000
Since you are trying to "export node from version 6.3.5.100 and import into
version 7.1.5.0," you should be able to replicate the node instead of exporting
it to get your data migrated.

Copy the policy domain from source to destination, and then in the destination,
point the target to the container.

David Nixon
Storage Engineer II
Technology Services Group
Carilion Clinic
451 Kimball Ave.
Roanoke, VA 24015
Phone: 540-224-3903
cdnixon AT carilionclinic DOT org

Our mission: Improve the health of the communities we serve.