ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Data Protection for Oracle 5.5.2 + 7.1.4 API

2016-03-18 05:31:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Data Protection for Oracle 5.5.2 + 7.1.4 API
From: Efim <aefim771 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 12:28:51 +0300
Hello,
I'm not sure exactly but If the transaction is dropped (dsmEndTxn), then it can
be influenced by the transaction size and transaction time.
Size is adjustable using TXNGROUPMAX time - COMMTIMEOUT.

To eliminate the effect of these parameters I suggest to increase it to higher
values.
Parameters can be changed dynamically (it will be applied to the new client
sessions).
Save the current values of the parameters before changing.

setopt TXNGROUPMAX 20000
setopt COMMTIMEOUT 5000

Efim