ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Restore using copypool volumes

2016-03-17 17:14:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Restore using copypool volumes
From: Hans Christian Riksheim <bullhcr AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 22:12:00 +0100
Thanks. I see that this was supposed to be corrected in 7.1.3 which is the
version we are running. I hope IBM fixes this. Can't really say that
setting all our copy volumes offsite for every restore is an acceptable
workaround. Us who administer the servers have no control of who might
initiate a restore.

Hans Chr.