ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] MSSQL, restore all DBs in an instance

2016-03-17 14:22:59
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] MSSQL, restore all DBs in an instance
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 13:22:00 -0500
Hi Hans Chr.

Did you try using the * (wildcard) character?

   TDPSQLC RESTORE * FULL

The User's Guide shows * as a valid "dbname":

http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSTFZR_7.1.4/db.sql/dps_ref_cmd_restoresyn.html

Thank you,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/16/2016
11:18:47 AM: