ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM client support

2016-03-09 14:00:07
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM client support
From: Chris McKay <chris.mckay AT YCDSB DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 13:54:18 -0500
Hi there,

We are currently running TSM server version 6.3.4.200 and the majority of
our Windows client nodes are running version 6.4. We do have a few old
Windows 2000 server nodes running version 5.2.2.0 of the B\A client. I plan
on upgrading the TSM server to version 7.1.4 in the near future, but expect
to have issues with these particular nodes running the 5.2.2.0 client. Will
a little newer client, such as 6.3 work on these Windows 2000 nodes? Does
anyone else have other suggestions for these particular nodes? (other than
upgrading the OS..)

Kind regards,

Chris

--

IMPORTANT:  This information is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is

In an effort to be environmentally friendly, please do not print unless
required for hard copy record