ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSMVE VMCLI Derby Database

2016-03-03 07:12:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSMVE VMCLI Derby Database
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 07:10:27 -0500
Hi Bas,

Have you tried using this command?

     vmcli -f db_compact

https://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SS36V9_4.1.1/com.ibm.itsm.fcm.vm.doc/r_fvm_db_compact_command.html?lang=en

It trims expired tasks/details from the Derby DB.

First, you should make a copy of the DB (copy of the VMCLIDB folder)
before running 'db_compact'.

If you don't need the "run" details nor the "run-now" tasks,
then you can just delete the VMCLIDB altogether.

VMCLI will recreate the VMCLIDB folder as needed.

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/02/2016
09:44:54 AM: