ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Operation Center

2016-02-28 06:02:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Operation Center
From: Erwann SIMON <erwann.simon AT FREE DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 12:00:40 +0100
Hello,

See the SET NODEATRISKINTERVAL command in TSM 7.1 :
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7_7.1.0/com.ibm.itsm.srv.ref.doc/r_cmd_nodeatriskinterval_set.html?lang=en

It should also be avaible with a right click in OC? depending on its version
(maybe 7.1.1, or already in 7.1.0 ?).

--
Best regards / Cordialement / مع تحياتي
Erwann SIMON