ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] more amazon vtl config issues

2016-02-25 10:10:57
Subject: [ADSM-L] more amazon vtl config issues
From: "Lee, Gary" <glee AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 15:09:17 +0000
Tsm v7.1.1,
RHEL 6.7 x86_64 platform

Trying to get this amazon storage gateway thing going.

Got lin_tape installed, and it sees all ten drives in the test library.

I think, from reading the administrator's guide, that I must use the tsm
devicedrivers for the media changer, at least.

Trying to follow the instructions in chapter 5 for configuring with the tsmscsi
script.

However, have two problems.

1.       It says there are no devices in the lb.conf file will paste in below.

2.       There is no op.conf.smp to copy and set up.

3.       Is this necessary, and if so, could some one send me one?
Lb.conf, and the rellavent portion of /proc/scsi/scsi follow:

Section of /proc/scsi/scsi

Host: scsi12 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
  Vendor: AWS      Model: Gateway-VTL      Rev: 0100
  Type:   Medium Changer                   ANSI  SCSI revision: 05

Lb.conf

   HOST[0]=12
   CHANNEL[0]=0
   ID[0]=0
   LUN[0]=0

HELP!! Feel like I'm spinning my wheels.