ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Rebalance the TSM DB filespaces

2016-02-23 12:04:24
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Rebalance the TSM DB filespaces
From: "Vandeventer, Harold [OITS]" <Harold.Vandeventer AT KS DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 17:03:32 +0000
There are two additional tablespaces if you use node replication:
db2 alter tablespace REPLTBLSPACE1 rebalance
db2 alter tablespace REPLIDXSPACE1 rebalance

and the related reduce max commands for them.

Some of the tablespaces provided by Bill's db2 select do not allow a rebalance.
 The names implying temporary space: TEMPSPACE1, TSMTEMP, LGTMPSP and
SYSTOOLSTMPSPACE.