ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Need Windows server levels for a V5.5.7 TSM server for a customer

2016-02-23 08:33:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Need Windows server levels for a V5.5.7 TSM server for a customer
From: Harry Redl <harry_redl AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 14:32:23 +0100
Hello,
well .. 5.5 was able to run even on my laptop ... this may help

Harry

On 23.2.2016 13:49, Bill Boyer wrote:
Customer is at 5.5.7 and is planning on moving to Veeam (I'll wash my mouth
out later!) in the summer. But the server hardware needs to be replaced.
Anyone have the Windows server requirements for a V5.5.7 TSM server? They
just want to move it for now instead of going through an upgrade
conversion/migration.

Bill Boyer

"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize
you're wrong. " - ??