ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Reg: disk based LAN free setup for node replication

2016-02-09 16:48:42
Subject: [ADSM-L] Reg: disk based LAN free setup for node replication
From: Srikanth Kola23 <srkola23 AT IN.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 03:17:03 +0530
Hello,

I am having a WAN setup and we are doing node replication ( windows tsm
server 714 to linux tsm server 714) to another tsm server ( we do use file
type stg pools only) . ( The LAN FREE is only for node replication )

since it is wan the data transfer is very slow even we have roboust setup ,
we are looking to have a kind of setup for node replication . is it
possible any setup guidence like SANergy.

Help share your view and suggestions .

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth kola
Backup & Recovery