ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Bring back TSM Administrator's Guide

2016-02-03 22:30:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Bring back TSM Administrator's Guide
From: Richard Cowen <rcowen AT CPPASSOCIATES DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 03:28:12 +0000
I could not have expressed my own opinions better- thank you Roger.
I still remember being skeptical going from the IBM Red Books (real paper) to
PDF's.
But it's not the same leap going to online "information centers".  With each
new release, I try again, but I am always disappointed.  Maybe it's an "age
thing."

Richard