ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM 5.5.7

2016-02-03 11:52:08
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM 5.5.7
From: "Morris.Marshael" <Morris.Marshael AT NAVICENTHEALTH DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 16:50:04 +0000
I'm in need of a little assistance
Yes I know this is an older version but we've not been able to procure a proper
server to upgrade so I'm here with this version
I'm trying to restore a file from one know in one TSM server to another node in
another TSM server
I've put this into the dsm.sys file:
Servername                      TSMSERVERNAME_restore
        NODENAME                HOSTNAME-TO-BE-RESTORED
        COMMmethod              TCPIP
        TCPPORT                 1500
        TCPServeraddress        TSMSERVERNAME
        SCHEDLOGNAME            /var/tsm/sched_log
        SCHEDLOGRETENTION       31,D
        ERRORLOGNAME            /var/tsm/dsmerror.log
        ERRORLOGRETENTION       31,D
        passwordaccess          generate
        managedservice          webclient schedule
        TXNBYTElimit            25600

And I'm running this command:
restore /path/name/filename /restore/location/
and it communicates to the correct server but doesn't restore the file as all
I'm getting is:
Restore function invoked.

** Interrupted **
ANS1114I Waiting for mount of offline media.
<       0  B> [  -]
Restore processing finished.

Any pointers out there would be helpful
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information transmitted in this e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged,
and/or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, retransmission, use,
disclosure, dissemination, or other use of, or taking any action in reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this
message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, or by
calling (478) 633-7272, and destroy the original message, attachments, and all
copies thereof on all computers and in any other form. Thank you. Navicent
Health. http://www.navicenthealth.org/