ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] VM dsm.opt configuration

2016-01-25 18:06:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] VM dsm.opt configuration
From: Tom Alverson <tom.alverson AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 15:05:07 -0800
Are you asking if the include/exclude can be wild carded?  I don't know. I
started by excluding the non "Disk 1" drives on our VM's until I read that
using the INCLUDE option implies excluding all of the other disks so now I
just have a separate INCLUDE statement for the DISK 1 drive for each VM (I
am likewise only using TSM for VE to back up the OS drive and use the
conventional TSM client to back up the data drives.