ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Directory Container STG pool

2016-01-17 08:53:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Directory Container STG pool
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 13:51:12 +0000
Hi Robert,

Being able to move previously ingested data into the new container pools is
targeted for the first half of this year. If this is something that you
want to test out earlier than that, I encourage you to join the beta
program.

Thank you,

Del

> On Jan 17, 2016, at 1:16 AM, Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
wrote:

> Hi to all
>
> In TSM server version  7.1.4.0 , new stgpool configuration as Directory
Container . But still not possible to do  a move nodedata from an old stg
pool configuration to the new stg directory container  pool.