ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] VM Server for Monitoring/Reporting?

2016-01-07 15:53:02
Subject: [ADSM-L] VM Server for Monitoring/Reporting?
From: "Vandeventer, Harold [OITS]" <Harold.Vandeventer AT KS DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 20:51:10 +0000
I fully understand the need for real metal for the TSM/Spectrum Protect
node-backup and Operation Center servers.

Is anyone running something relatively benign like 7.1 Monitoring/Reporting on
a VM?

I've got an old physical box, but need to add RAM.

My management is pushing the "why not VM" solution.

[Confidentiality notice:]
This e-mail message, including attachments, if any, is intended for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
or privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, or disclosure
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender and destroy the original message, including all copies,
Thank you.