ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Select from Occupancy table is blank for Directory pool

2015-12-23 15:08:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Select from Occupancy table is blank for Directory pool
From: "Arbogast, Warren K" <warbogas AT IU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 20:06:48 +0000
Hi Stephen,
Thank you for sharing that idea. It didn’t quite reveal the mystery of the
Occupancy table yet. I wonder whether new tables or new attributes have been
added for directory container pools?

tsm: TSMBL01>select sum(logical_mb) from occupancy where node_name='ESAPPPJ10'

                        Unnamed[1]

tsm: TSMBL01>

On 12/23/15, 15:01, "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager on behalf of Stefan Folkerts"
<ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on behalf of stefan.folkerts AT GMAIL DOT COM>