ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] VE 7.1.4 install issues

2015-12-18 14:25:52
Subject: [ADSM-L] VE 7.1.4 install issues
From: "Schaub, Steve" <Steve_Schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 19:23:52 +0000
Anyone seen this?  I'm testing a fresh install of TSM for VE 7.1.4 on a newly
built, never used Win2012R2 server.  running setup, using "typical" install.
It looks like it is at the end of the datamover part of the install when I get
a pop windows stating "Another instance of this setup is already running.
Please wait for the other instance to finish and then try again."  When I click
ok, I get "The wizard was interrupted before Data Protection for VMWare suite
could be completely installed."  I have tried multiple reboots.  It looks like
only the BA client was installed.  I don't see any other setup or install
applications in task manager.

Thanks,

Steve Schaub
Systems Engineer II, Backup/Recovery
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

Please see the following link for the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee E-mail
disclaimer:  http://www.bcbst.com/email_disclaimer.shtm