ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Bring back TSM Administrator's Guide

2015-12-14 08:29:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Bring back TSM Administrator's Guide
From: Richard Cowen <rcowen AT CPPASSOCIATES DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 13:27:13 +0000
I, too, would ask however made this decision to rethink it.
I have Guides I have used since 1999:
v37
v51
v52
v53
v54
v55
v61
v62
v63
v71

Why stop publishing them (particularly in pdf form?)
Richard

PS. Kudos to Adobe for creating a truly "portable" format and retaining
backward compatibility all these years.)