ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM troubles

2015-12-10 10:31:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM troubles
From: "Nixon, Charles D. (David)" <cdnixon AT CARILIONCLINIC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 15:29:44 +0000
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager/page/NEW%20-%20Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager%20Blueprint%20-%20%20Improve%20the%20time-to-value%20of%20your%20deployments

If the link doesn't work, try Gooogling
tsm Blueprint and Server Automated Configuration for AIX Version 2.1

David Nixon
System Programmer II
Technology Services Group
Carilion Clinic
451 Kimball Ave.
Roanoke, VA 24015
Phone: 540-224-3903
cdnixon AT carilionclinic DOT org

Our mission: Improve the health of the communities we serve.