ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM troubles

2015-12-10 09:57:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM troubles
From: Andrew Carlson <naclosagc AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 08:55:57 -0600
David,

Could you please provide a link for that requirement?  We have asked IBM a
number of times, and they are fairly nebulous on what the actual
requirements are.  That is a very interesting list you have there, thanks.

--
Andy Carlson
Gamecube:$150,PSO:$50,Broadband Adapter: $35, Hunters License: $8.95/month,