ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Fwd: Simple doubt on scheduling

2015-11-26 09:08:38
Subject: [ADSM-L] Fwd: Simple doubt on scheduling
From: Fábio Chicout <fabio.chicout AT UFPE DOT BR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 11:06:01 -0300
Guys,

I've tried to set up a schedule on TSM 7.1.1, and got myself on a interesting
situation here.

Tried to update a schedule to run hourly, and the TSM shell gave me this
message:

tsm: TSM-UFPE>update sched xxxxx yyyyyyy duration=1 durunits=days period=1
perunits=hours
ANR2614E UPDATE SCHEDULE: Invalid combination of the following parameters:
duration, duration units, period, period units.
ANS8001I Return code 3.

And it only accepted period greater or equal 2 hours.

I've searched documentation, and didn't find anything explicit about not
setting hourly schedules. Is possible any workaround?

Att,
Fábio Chicout