ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Vserver backup to cDOT

2015-11-26 08:38:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Vserver backup to cDOT
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 08:37:54 -0500
Hi Richard,

Currently, Spectrum Protect supports NDMP for
clustered Data ONTAP® (CDOT)using "Node Scoped NDMP mode“ only.

Full support requires implementation using
NetApp's Cluster-Aware extension.

The good news is that NDMP and SnapMirror to Tape support for
NetApp CDOT is on the Spectrum Protect Roadmap
and is targeted for release in December 2015 (next month).

Thank you,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/25/2015
06:53:13 AM:

> From: Richard van Denzel <rvandenzel AT GMAIL DOT COM>
> To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
> Date: 11/25/2015 06:53 AM
> Subject: TSM Vserver backup to cDOT
>
> Hi All,
>
> Has anyone successfully setup vserver aware backup through NDMP to a
NetApp
> clustered mode (cDOT) system?
>
> I'm totally stuck on the TSM datamover unable to connect to the NAS.
There