ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Operations Center browser requirements

2015-11-25 14:00:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Operations Center browser requirements
From: Robert Jose <rjose AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 10:58:47 -0800
Hi Thomas
I believe you should read that without the word "minimum". The higher
versions may work, but we don't go back and test that they do. I will get
the document updated next week. Thanks for letting us know.

Rob Jose
TSM OC UI Developer / L3 Support

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/24/2015
01:32:45 PM: