ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Expired Objects List...

2015-11-18 08:48:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Expired Objects List...
From: David Ehresman <david.ehresman AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 13:46:27 +0000
As Eric pointed out, QUIET=NO only shows detail down to the filespace level not
the file level.

I'm not sure what data you are looking for but maybe a select statement against
the backups table looking for STATE='INACTIVE_VERSION' and an appropriate date
comparison against DEACTIVATE_DATE would give you what you want.

David