ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Operation Center Blues!!

2015-10-28 19:42:42
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Operation Center Blues!!
From: Robert Jose <rjose AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 15:41:11 -0800
Hi Vikas
I am so sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I am looking at your
output that you provided, and it looks like all of the values are in hours,
which used to be in days and weeks. I am pretty sure that what you are
seeing is Listener that OC uses to get updates from Spectrum Protect has
crashed. This would result in OC not updating results. We have fixed this
crashing in 7.1.3. The only other work around is to restart OC. Sorry.

Rob Jose
TSM OC UI Developer / L3 Support
rjose AT us.ibm DOT com
(971) 238 - 8998

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/13/2015
05:52:05 AM:

> From: Vikas Arora <vikaroin AT GMAIL DOT COM>
> To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
> Date: 10/13/2015 05:53 AM
> Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Operation Center Blues!!
>
> Hello Robert,
>
> Did you find any possibilities for any improvements?
>
> thanks
>
> Vikas
>

> Grüße
> Vikas Arora
>
> *e Mail* : vikaroin AT gmail DOT com
>
> On 9 October 2015 at 09:20, Vikas Arora <vikaroin AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
>

> > On 8 October 2015 at 19:33, Robert Jose <rjose AT us.ibm DOT com> wrote:
> >
> >> name, sec_last_catalog_backup from tsmgui_allsrv_grid
> >

> > Hi Robert,
> >
> > Here is the select output.
> >
> > tsm: TSM197LM>select name, sec_last_catalog_backup from
tsmgui_allsrv_grid