ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TS3500 library changes to Max Cartridges and Max VIO slots

2015-10-12 15:04:41
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TS3500 library changes to Max Cartridges and Max VIO slots
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 15:02:13 -0400
Yep... my servers (6.3.5.100)  have "*REFRESHstate*" as an option and it
says it "*Specifies whether the server's information about a library, which
is normally obtained during initialization, is refreshed so that any
changes in configuration are reflected*"

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 11:44 AM, Shawn DREW <shawn.drew AT us.bnpparibas DOT
com>