ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Operation Center Blues!!

2015-10-07 16:43:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Operation Center Blues!!
From: Robert Jose <rjose AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 13:41:47 -0700
Hi Vikas
I am sorry you are having trouble with Operations Center. Let me see if I
can help. The first thing is that although 7.1.0 is a great version, we
have made a lot of updates and improvements in our latest OC (version
7.1.3).

Second, can you run query monitorsettings on both the hub and the spoke?
We want to make sure that the monitor settings is set to On and that the
spoke is in the monitored servers value on the hub (seen in the
monitorsettings or by running show monservers on the hub).

If the monitor setting is off on the spoke, you can run this command on the
spoke to turn it on:  set statusmonitor on

Now, the other issue is that the Notification Listener could have crashed
(713 will restart the listener). You can usually tell if the notification
listener has crashed because the last refresh value in the bottom right of
the grid will be in the hours. The only way to get the notification
listener started in 7.1.0 is to restart the OC.

I hope this helps

Rob Jose
TSM OC UI Developer / L3 Support

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/07/2015
12:55:33 AM:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDDdmz6R7PteDZUWDVURkdpUm8/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDDdmz6R7PtOGdmLTljdVJibG8/view?usp=sharing