ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 7.1.3 Decomm changes

2015-09-29 19:16:55
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 7.1.3 Decomm changes
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 19:24:05 -0400
Yes, you can unlock the node for restoring files.

Here is the User's Guide info about that:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7_7.1.3/srv.reference/r_cmd_node_decommission.html?lang=en

In the "Attention" note it says:

"The client node is locked, and can be unlocked only to restore files."

Thank you,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/28/2015
07:12:32 AM: