ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 7.1.3 and Directory-container storage pools

2015-09-16 15:26:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 7.1.3 and Directory-container storage pools
From: "Sergio O. Fuentes" <sfuentes AT UMD DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 19:24:04 +0000
This question is relevant.  How do I move from a file devclass stgpool to
a directory-container pool.  And what's the impact on the DB if I do this?
 I already had multi-site configured for our environment with the tools
that exist in versions <7.1.3.  I'm not getting another 200TB array to
move data to new directory-container pools.

Thanks!

SF

On 9/16/15, 10:49 AM, "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager on behalf of Ryder, Michael
S" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on behalf of michael_s.ryder AT ROCHE DOT COM>