ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Data Protection for IBM Domino

2015-08-26 12:33:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Data Protection for IBM Domino
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 12:31:38 -0400
This is what we used to do with our Domino backups (hope to have all Domino
servers shutdown by years end - the university moved to GMail).  Daily
incrementals and weekly selective/full.

Do note that if your Domino admin does a reorg, that resets the DBIID which
causes a full/selective backup.  Our admin used to do that every couple of
weeks.

*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Xymon Monitor Administrator